Friday, June 20, 2014

Woozworld talk

hello peep's i didn't blog for a while.And today's topic is: Woozworld :D yayyyyyyyyyyyyy ;) Now yesterday when i logged on i found out that there is no new eventz :o And even today no new eventz!?! I also heard that yesterday Max didn't come for his eventz :o Such a shame xD And yesterday i was at my sister's Next Top Model. In the middle of the game.... Woozworld didn't let me, my sister, or the player's talk!! I went on woozin then... Everybody is saying: Why cant we talk!?! And they said: Is this the new update???? NO TALKING?!? I don't know what they are doing :I But i think they are planning somthing :o xD Plus yesterday there was sapose to have a new update!!! Some people say woozworld just made us look fatter. Some say: The icons at the bottom got smaller.But is that all?!? Such a long thing to update. But such a smaller thing they updated o-0 People are telling me to blog abbout this stuff and whatever comment if you think that the woozband is planning somthing xD If most don't think woozband is not planning somthing maybe they are not. If most people think woozband is planning somthing maybe they are!!! I hope they are updateing somthing really cool and really usefull :D

More talking next time :)


/Annaandelsa

No comments:

Post a Comment