Sunday, June 22, 2014

TOP SECRET

Dear Woozens,

I will be online but I won't be interactive with woozens as much as usual, for the simple fact that I will be bouncing from unit to unit, recording, writing, typing, and unit designing constantly non-stop. Just know I do love you guys and would NEVER shut out everyone like this unless it was absolutely necessary to make something you would love. 

Everything I do on woozworld isn't for me but for you guys, I simply do 
it because I enjoy seeing the joy on your faces. When you're happy I'm happy.
that i believe you will alI will be somewhat idle while on Woozworld for the next few days. I am working on a TOP SECRET thing l injoy! :D

I know by now you're all anxious and dying to know what I'm up to now :P
So I left you all  a hint in this message.
Feel free to show your friends and try to figure out together what it is. Before I have the grand opening of this thing I'm gonna ask you what you thought it was.. The 1st person to guess correctly is automatically in... Good luck.

Always with love,
~ haikupixie


No comments:

Post a Comment