Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hey guys! I'm Polly! I'm a new blogger on Woozworld Inspirations and this is my first ever blog! Today's blog will be about this seasons fashion trends on Woozworld. 

Autumn, the season of cute baby animals being born and flowers in full bloom!  Sweet, sweet Autumn, my favourite season! As shown in the picture this months model is right on trend! It's the hair every girl is craving for...BowTEA Hair!!! This hair, I must admit, is the cutest style around, it suggests the kinder, more innocent side of you, making you look as cute as a button! Personally I adore the little waves that gently fall across your shoulder bringing you to look stunning and windswept as everyone stares at you in awe! To finish off the look, the sweet Ariana Grande stlyed bow really gives a burst of life to this adorable look! This hair is great to show off with when hanging out with friends,going to a party, or simply going for a walk!My favourite of the season, I give you...BowTEA Hair!!!



                         (Modle: Haikupixie) Written by: PollyPea

No comments:

Post a Comment