Friday, October 3, 2014

GoodBye

Whoa nelly! Its been like 5 yeARS SINCE i LAST BEEN ON THE BLOG. JUST KIDDING BUT IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME!  sorry caps Im not gonna fix this or anything I'm just gonna say I wont be on this blog anymore I still play woozworld but I have no time. I been caught up with my youtube account and instagram making edits and videos in stuff.





Yes I've been getting better with editss. I ve been entering contests with these that I made
and if you want to see more follow my instagram for woozworld @ XXRUBYWZW
and my youtube page is on hold at the moment but its ruby cray
Thats my music video its on youtube its only half I dont know if you can see it but yea Im leaving 
this blog. Add me on woozworld XxRuby-X-lubyxX! I'll miss you yall but I have no time for this blog. even though noone gets on O_O but yea BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment