Tuesday, July 29, 2014

LatinLover00 Qutting!! Must Read

Hey guys so tonight I interviewed LatinLover00 check it out! :

Issabbelle: Why are you quitting?
LatinLover00: College, and haters I am going to be majoring in Natural Medicine to help those in need on top of that it will be free.
Issabbelle: How will you make a living?
LatinLover00: What ever they give me (donations)
Issabbelle:What do you mean by haters?
LatinLover00: I tried to warn people about hackers but they didn't want to listen instead I got hate.
Issabbelle: Will you visit?
LatinLover00: There will be a show tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. wooztime at my unit 'Peoples Choice Show' after that I will visit about 6 times before I quit forever.
Issabbelle: How can you join the ducky team?
LatinLover00: Just wear the T-shirt (shown below)
Issabbelle: Won't you miss your friends?
LatinLover00: Friends come and go. Always remember that.
Issabbelle:Even Glitz and Vicky?
LatinLover00: (No Comment)
Issabbelle: What about Glitz and Vicky?
LatinLover00: They'll be fine.
Issabbelle: Do you support Glitz?
LatinLover00: I don't support Glitz sowwy



Me and Latty

Me and Latty again forgot the girls name..sorry
(this is the shirt you have to wear)
XOXO-Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment